- Encourage healing by working with the underlying cause of health concerns or illnesses.
- Strengthen constitutional weaknesses and support chronic health conditions.
- Empower individuals to participate in their own health care.
A Holistic Approach
Our bodies have a strong, innate ability to heal themselves. When we are out of balance, natural therapies can be powerful tools to help our bodies return to their natural state of health. Our practitioners work with the underlying causes of health issues and illness, rather than just the symptoms, providing truly holistic healing opportunities.
From acute to chronic health problems, maintain natural vitality and realize current health objectives. Make an appointment with Elaine Sheff, our trained Clinical Herbalist, to create an individually designed program to address specific health care needs and optimize your well-being!
- Herbs, Supplements, Flower Essences
- Aromatherapy, Diet & Lifestyle Changes
- Acute Health Flare-Ups
- Chronic Health Issues
- Reproductive and Fertility Issues
- Fertility Awareness Consultations
Making a commitment to your health can bring long lasting benefits over years of your life. Start now — your well-being, physically, emotionally and mentally is your most precious gift and resource. Meadowsweet Herbs is here to help. We specialize in natural health care integrating herbal medicine, flower essences, aromatherapy and dietary counseling into comprehensive holistic treatment plans.
Download the following documents and fill them out before coming to your first consultation. Everyone should fill out the following forms: New Client Information and Waiver. Clients scheduled for a Full Consultation also need to fill out: Iodine Patch Test, Diet Journal and Consultation Intake forms. Clients scheduled for a Mini-Consultation need to fill out the Mini-Consultation Form.